‘I want to be slimmer and healthier without dieting.‘I’ve always considered myself quite health-conscious. I know which food is healthy and which isn’t without following a diet plan , but I still struggle with stubborn cravings that threaten to push me off the wagon. I wish I could just like healthy food in the same way I like treats. I wish I could say reached for an apple in times of stress, instead of something overindulgent. Since having children, it’s been hard to keep the weight off too. What I need most is some techniques to help me build willpower when I feel like giving in, and help me find a different way to deal with stressors that make me want to turn to unhealthy food. I worry the children will learn bad habits from me, and I don’t want them to think that eating is a way to deal with stress.’
- You know that you need to correct your bad eating habits: Crisps, cakes, sweets, take-away, junk food, portions or emotional eating, which you may consume occasionally.
- You know that children eat what parents eat, so you try to be a role model, but sometimes it slips, and you wish you had something to keep you on track.
- You think lots about nutrition and you exercise every week
- You have tried diet after diet but you always end up going back to the bad habits.
- You are exhausted and want to try something different