How to diet on healthy juice
Unlike various programs that require meal plans, this weight loss diet does not require spending a lot of money or spending a lot of time. Jump start juicing to lose weight with a low cost juice machine.
One way to use a healthy juice to help with weight loss is to start a short juice fast. Fasting helps with detoxification. If you have more than a few pounds to drop, you may want to consider kick-starting the process with a short fast. The miracle of juice fasting aids detoxification. While a water fast may drain energy, healthy juice can give an energy boost. It also clears all systems to ensure that the body will be in the best shape to lose weight.
Drinking lots of fruit juice as part of your detox routine is a great way to help maintain your fluid intake. Most fruit and vegetables contain a high level of water as well as many vitamins and nutrients. It is essential to keep a high level of fluid intake during detox. It can be very boring just drinking plain water. Preparing fresh fruit and vegetable juices is an easy way to provide you with fluid that’s full of flavour and helps keep you full and satisfied.
Drinking juice during detox also gives you access to the full cleansing power of foods. Listed below are a few of the essential fruit and vegetables for a juice detox.
- Juice that is high in pectin helps to keep the body cleansed of toxins, an essential part of detoxing. Fruits that are high in pectin include apples, strawberries, oranges and grapes. You can drink these on their own or combine them.
- Fennel juice is very good for helping to restore a general feeling of well being and can help detoxify the liver.
- Radish is a potent drink and not to be taken if you have a stomach ulcer or stomach acid. It’s best when added to other juices and is good for supporting the gall bladder.
- Juices that are good for reducing water retention and stimulating the kidneys include celery, cucumber, cranberry and watermelon.
- Carrots provide many minerals including calcium and potassium and are great for increasing stamina and vitality.
The best fruit and vegetables to use are organic if you have access to a fresh supply of them. If not always make sure your vegetables and fruit are as fresh as possible to ensure that you get the maximum nutrients from your drink. Always wash or peel everything before juicing
Benefits of living and drinking healthy juice
Nutrition guidelines urge people to consume between five to nine servings of fruit and vegetables each day, but finding ways to consume them can be difficult. But preparing and consuming juice makes it possible to make fruits and vegetables a regular part of a daily diet.
- While fruit juices are most consumed, more people are realizing the benefits of vegetable juices because these do not raise insulin levels as fruit juices do. A combination of fruit and vegetable juices produce a tasty drink that will be high in nutrients and low in sugar. Add a few grapes to vegetable juice to add some sweetness until you get to used to the taste of vegetable juice.
- Fruits and vegetables in juice form are more easily digestible. When you eat fruits and veggies in their raw or cooked from, there is more bulk to them and it is going to take longer for the material to pass through your digestive system. This increases the chance that you will not fully benefit from all of the vitamins and antioxidants available! By taking these in a liquid state, the healthy antioxidants and vitamins are going to be delivered to your bloods stream that much faster.
- Drinking fruit and vegetable juices give your body good sources of essential nutrients. Fruits like grapefruit and oranges provide vitamin C. Carrot juice provides vitamin A in the form of beta carotene, and green fruits provide vitamin E. Also, because juicing removes the indigestible fiber, the nutrients can be absorbed into the body in much larger quantities than if consuming raw fruits or vegetables. Nutrients from juiced vegetables may be absorbed into the bloodstream within 30 minutes after drinking.
- Juicing also provides the body high levels of a chemical called phytochemicals. These are nutrients that scientists credit to help fight cancer. Wheatgrass is a product that has been receiving a lot of attention in this regard. There are studies that have shown that it could be of value in reducing the incidence of bowel cancer.
- Fruit and vegetable juices are also loaded with enzymes and nutrients that are killed by cooking. These enzymes may boost the immune system and stimulate healing qualities in the body.